Change your website to HTTPS
Now is the time to change your website to HTTPS
In the not too distant future every website on the internet will need to be secured through a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate. If you’re not moving to HTTPS now, you’re going to get left behind fast.
3 compelling reasons to move your website to HTTPS
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) — Google is penalising websites not using HTTPS. Website using an SSL Certificate are given an SEO ranking boost.
- SECURITY — SSL helps protect your website data and visitors. Data sent by form submissions and credit card transactions are encrypted. HTTPS is an absolute must for ecommerce and membership websites.
- AFFORDABILITY — Previously, SSL certificates could get expensive and cause major issues if not renewed. The Vigo Group have made switching your website to HTTPS simple and affordable.
All Vigo Group web hosting customers are now able to obtain an SSL certificate for their website at no cost. *
If you haven’t already made the switch to HTTPS then now is the time.
* SSL Certificate will be automatically renewed free of charge for as long as you continue to host with The Vigo Group. SSL Installation & HTTPS configuration charges may apply.
- Design & Development
- Security & Maintenance
- Managed Hosting
- Domain Names, DNS, SSL/HTTPS
- WordPress Consultants
- E-Commerce & POS
- NBN, ADSL 2+
Infrastructure, Networks & Systems
- LAN, WAN, WiFi
- Support & Maintenance
- Servers, Desktops & Laptops
- Tablets & Mobile Devices
- Audit & Advisory
- ICT Projects
WordPress Hosting, Maintenance & Security
The Vigo Group Pty Ltd
ABN: 91 130 524 346
PO Box 360
Seddon VIC 3011
Consultation by appointment only
IT Solutions & Services
Independent, Expert and trustworthy advice, services and solutions to small and medium businesses, startups, community run associations, schools and individuals.